The Super Cub MX is not only a great way to build RC piloting skills, but also a fun airplane for experienced RC enthusiasts to fly in compact areas. It's manufactured from durable, repairable EPP foam with carbon-fiber wing struts and tail reinforcements to help survive rough landings; while the lightweight construction and large capacity battery deliver flight times of up to 8 minutes. The model features a pre-applied, attractive trim scheme with everything needed to start flying in the box; including a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel transmitter, a pre-installed airborne electronics system, a convenient USB charger, and a powerful 3.7V 360mAh LiPo battery for extended flying time. The only additional items required are four AA batteries for the transmitter and you will be flying maneuvers around your local park within minutes of opening the box.
- Made from durable and easy-to-repair EPP foam
- 500mm wingspan allows for easy transportation
- Lightweight construction provides for flight times of up to 8 minutes
- 2.4GHz Airborne Control System with integrated 1.3-gram servos, receiver, and ESC
- Coreless motor with gearbox delivers outstanding thrust
- Includes 1S 3.7v 360mAh Lipo battery for extra-long flight times
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system provides confidence as flying skills progress
- With PASS, a simple transmitter-mounted switch allows pilots to easily choose from three levels of system engagement - Full Assist, Partial Assist, and No Assist.
- Wingspan: 19 3/4" (500mm)
- Length: 13 15/16" (355mm)
- Weight with Batt: 1.9 oz. (54g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7v 360mAh Lipo
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz
- Controls: Throttle, rudder, elevator
- On-Board-Electronics: Combination RX/ESC with integrated 1.3-gram servos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.