Contained in an aluminum servo case is a powerful winch and integrated controller for simple and convenient operation from a 3rd channel. In fact, it drops into the Element chassis (as well as many other 1/10 crawlers) and is easily controlled by the standard third channel on the Element RTR transmitter.
High Torque Digital Coreless Servo Winch with Built-In, Pre-Programmed Winch Controller:
- "Submarine Waterproof"
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V-8.4V
- 7075 Aluminum CNC-Machined Spool w/Clear Finish
- 7' Silicone Coated Steel Braided Line, w/Scale Recovery Hook
- Internal Steel Gears
- All CNC Aluminum Casing
- Anodized Color: REEFS GRAY
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Weight: 2.84oz
- Dimension: 1.57" x .79" x 1.5" (LxWxH)
- Torque: 405oz @ 6.0v / 450oz @ 7.4v / 480oz @ 8.4v
- Speed: .11sec @ 6.0v / .10sec @ 7.4v / .09sec @ 8.4v
- Spline: 25T
- BEC: Not Required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.